A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A multiplayer game about pairing socks in a broken relationship. To play, set up a laptop mirrored to a second display (or any computer hooked to two displays). Ensure that each player can only see one of the displays. Each player should cover an opposite half of their screen before starting.
Players will take on the roles of a couple separating their socks during a break up. They'll take turns describing a sock and then picking the correct sock from the description with the hopes of re-pairing some socks, even if the relationship itself can't be repaired.
We made this game for Global Game Jam 2020. This version includes work from an extra day of polish outside of the 48 hour jam.
- A computer that can mirror to two displays.
- A way to cover half of each display. We suggest black construction paper. Cover a different half of the screen on each display.
- A controller (DualShock 4 recommended)
- A keyboard will also work, use the space bar to select/confirm and arrow keys to move the sock wheel.
- Two people, preferably who don't mind having a heated discussion about socks
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Authors||thisgameishaunted, whymog, Ben Morgan|
|Tags||Global Game Jam, Local multiplayer, relationship, socks, Unity|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Your Guys Game was really unique and cool. It was short and I had lots of fun playing it. Here is Link to my video: